Advanced Hemp Trailer
Taking Pre-Orders, Limited Supply
Since 1995, Advanced Trailer has provided semi-trailers to customers around the nation and has become the top seller of peanut drying trailers. We are now the first to develop the Advanced Hemp Drying Trailer, the first portable hemp dryer to serve your needs today and in the future.
The Advanced Hemp Trailer is designed for those who demand the best. With decades of experience in the peanut industry, we are able to provide a time tested, superior design at a great value for the hemp industry. The engineering and design teams that develop our products respect and encourage input from our customers. We have an ongoing demand for perfection and always build strong personal relationships with our customers.
With Advanced Trailer’s extensive semi-trailer background, you are assured the best product at the best price available on the market. Our Advanced Hemp Trailer offers high terpene retention, low maintenance costs and maximum efficiency all while being portable too. We are always innovating and strive to deliver the best product to our customers. The Advanced Hemp Trailer currently can dry up to 12,000 pounds of hemp a day and we plan to expand on this number. With nearly 10,000 trailers sold from our Vienna, GA plant, we have the right tools in place to pioneer and be the forerunners of hemp drying technology.
Advanced Trailer would like to personally invite you to visit our Vienna plant and see that we are truly the best built trailer by the best people in the country.
Advanced Trailer Specs
- 53′ sheet and post van trailer
- New white paint on box and wheels
- New black paint on undercarriage and dollies
- Advanced Trailer heavy duty 22 oz. 4” web reinforced tarp kit
- Front and rear tarp saver end caps
- 10 – 2” x 2” square tube rolled round radius tarp saver bows
- 4 – Advanced Trailer engineering joists
- 2 – 20’ x 4” channel side wall reinforcements with 3 – 2″ X 2″ square tubing installed and welded
- Choice of front or rear transition drying frame with APT 3 point latch system
- 40% opening drying floor
- *Free floating landing leg foot constructed of 10” x 15.3# per foot channel reinforced with 4” x 5.4# per foot channel welded solid to prevent bowing (legs operate independently while still getting a big foot print)
- FHWA Inspected
- Ladder and 10” x 4’ sampling platform installed on rear gate
- Floor restore kit (fills delaminations in floor to prevent air loss, vital step in prevention of floor rotting or buckling due to excess exposure to the elements)
- New dolly legs
- New Radial Tires
- New set of mud flaps