Peanut Drying Technology
Since 1995, Advanced Trailer has provided semi-trailers to customers around the nation. As the pioneer in the development of peanut drying trailers and open tops, we have positioned ourselves to serve your needs today and in the future.
The Advanced Peanut Trailer is designed for those who require the best. We design strength and performance at a great value into each conversion trailer. The engineering and design teams that develop our products respect and encourage input from our customers. We have an ongoing demand for perfection and strive to build strong personal relationships with our customers.
With Advanced Trailer’s extensive semi-trailer background, you are assured of always receiving the best product at the best price available on the market. Advanced Trailer has sold more than 6,000 trailers to the peanut industry alone from our Vienna, GA plant. We are recognized throughout the world as the leading innovator in peanut drying technology.
Advanced Trailer would like to personally invite you to visit our Vienna plant and see that we are truly the best built trailer by the best people in the country.
Advanced Trailer Specs
- 45′ or 48′ sheet and post van trailer
- New white paint on box and wheels
- New black paint on undercarriage and dollies
- Advanced Trailer heavy duty 22 oz. 4” web reinforced tarp kit
- Front and rear tarp saver end caps
- 10 – 2” x 2” square tube rolled round radius tarp saver bows
- 4 – Advanced Trailer engineering joists
- 2 – 20’ x 4” channel side wall reinforcements with 3 – 2″ X 2″ square tubing installed and welded
- Choice of front or rear transition drying frame with APT 3 point latch system
- 40% opening drying floor
- *Free floating landing leg foot constructed of 10” x 15.3# per foot channel reinforced with 4” x 5.4# per foot channel welded solid to prevent bowing (legs operate independently while still getting a big foot print)
- FHWA Inspected
- Ladder and 10” x 4’ sampling platform installed on rear gate
- Floor restore kit (fills delaminations in floor to prevent air loss, vital step in prevention of floor rotting or buckling due to excess exposure to the elements)
- New dolly legs
- New Radial Tires
- New set of mud flaps